Index

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Award Time - Sunshine and Liebster and the Awards till now

My Awards,

http://www.zestysouthindiankitchen.com/2013/04/hearth-and-soul-blog-hop-147-4152013.html




Show your style series Award


Award Time
 
Gr8 to be a judge for the event

Participation Award


Today I am going to share my Liebster awards given by my blogger friends  Babitha from www.babiscooking.blogspot.com .

Yashodha  from www.yashodhaskitchen.blogspot.com
has shared  LIEBSTER Award and SUNSHINE AWARD. I would like to personally thank you both for   forwarding me the same. 

Sorry for the delayed response in accepting the same and reacting.

Here are the details on receiving this award

<    Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
<    Answer the Questions that the nominator sets for you + create 11 Questions for the people you have nominated
<    Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post.
      Go to their blog and inform them about this.
<    No tag backs.

1. Describe u line one line?
  Very sensitive and caring person

2.Why do you blog?
 Cooking is my passion and gives me immense pleasure.

3.What is your aim?
Learn and experience new level of cooking through my fellow bloggers

4.If you have super power what will you do?
Well I am sure  I cant handle a super power like this as there is so many things in my to do list

5.One person whom you want to be with you all your life,why?(not parents,lover or children)?
Of course with the blessing of almighty its my husband, I don’t foresee a  life without him.

6.The persons whom you miss desperately?
My daughter and my mom as they are in India

7.Most memorable moment in your life?
My childhood days.

8.Social networking in your view?
Its good to make new friends.

9.Do you believe in love at first sight,if no why?
I have had an arranged marriage so unable to answer this question.

10.One thing you would to like to change about yourself?
I am too impatient and hasty.

11.Your view on my blog?
Budding blogger….long way to go.

The Second One Is The  SUNSHINE AWARD


The Sunshine Award is a lovely orange flower that bloggers give to other bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.

Rules

If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
You must answer some questions and nominate 11 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. 

Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
Now as per the rules....these are the Questions!!!

Who is your favorite philosopher?
I don’t have one

What is your favorite number? 
9

What is your favorite animal?
Tiger

What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
FB – forknfolks Blogspot
Twitter - Nope

What is your favorite time of day?
Sun set time

What is your favorite physical activity?Brisk Walking
What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Any mocktails

What is your favorite flower?
Jasmine

What is your passion?
Be a happy mom and a wonderful wife. Enjoy my time with my  blogger friends.

I am passing both the  Awards  to the following friends and you may answer the same questions.



Sherin of : http://kukskitchen.blogspot.com
Lashmi of : http://luckysskitchen.blogspot.com
Roshini of : http://arusuvai-kurippu.blogspot.com


The following are the awars I have received so far:

SNC 4  Winning Team













Cheers!!

Latha






6 comments:

  1. Congrats...Thank you for sharing with me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your awards :) and great to know more about you dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear for ur great awards. And thank u so much for sharing these awards with me dear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...