Basmati Rice - 1 cup
Cloves 3pcs, green cardamom – 2pcs
Garlic – 1 pc
Salt – to taste
Ghee or oil
Lime juice of half small lime
Turmeric – a pinch for the colour
Cumin seeds – a pinch
· Soak the rice for 15 minutes and then drain and keep it aside
· Add oil/ghee) to the pan, garam masala & cumin seeds to pop up, put the garlic crushed
· Add water 1:2 ratio (one cup rice means 2 cups water), add salt and lime juice and allow it boil.
· Now add the rice and cook it in dham or your rice cooker
· Cook well until the rice is cooked well
This rice goes very well with the Chicken Curry in Green Masala or any Indian breads.