Very few ingredients and yet another simple and delicious recipe.
Eggs- 4 nos
Onions - 2 medium, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp (use to your spice level)
Tomatoes - 2 finely chopped
Turmeric Powder - ¼ tsp
Curry leaves - 1 sprig
Kashmiri Chili powder - 1 tbsp
Garam Masala – ¼ tsp
Garlic and ginger 1 tsp
Green chillies – 2 nos
Oil - 1 tbsp
* .Boil the egg with 1 tsp salt, deshell; make some slits over the eggs vertically and keep it aside.
* In a pan add oil, saute the chopped onions till it turns to light brown
* Add ginger and garlic and saute for couple of minutes until the ginger garlic gives off its aroma, now add green chilies leaves and saute.
*. Add all spice powders except garam masla and saute till the raw smell is gone.
*. Add tomato chopped, salt to taste and sauté till the tomatoes are smashed well and oil separates from the pan. You can add 1/4 cup water if you feel the mixture is too dry
* Add garam masala and mix in well.
* Add the eggs and toss it well *Cook it on a low heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.Remove from the heat.
* Delicious Egg Roast is ready