2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
397 gm (1 tin) condensed milk
1 ¼ cup dark chocolate (use good quality dark chocolate)
¾ cup water
¾ cup butter at room temperature
5 tbsp castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
* Grease and line a 10” square tin with baking parchment or greaseproof paper.
* In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients, the flour, baking powder and baking soda and sieve it and keep aside.
* In a pan, add the broken dark chocolate pieces with the water and melt till the chocolate melts till you get
smooth sauce. Now keep aside and let it cool.
* Heat your oven at 180 C. In a large bowl put in the butter, sugar and beat well until smooth and creamy
probably about 2 to 3 minutes.
* Add the condensed milk and beat again for 3 to 4 minutes.
* Now add up the melted chocolate and incorporate well. Add in the flour and beat again 2 or 3 minutes until
all the flour is well incorporated well.
*Pour the batter into the tin, tap the tin once or twice to make the batter uniform, scatter the nuts all over on
the top and bake for 40 minutes.
* When cool cut and enjoy this J .
You can serve these brownies warm as it is or with toppings like chocolate syrup, caramel along with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and garnish with nice nuts JBC