Index

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Panakam



Yesterday was Ram Navami and I had made this panakam for naivedyam with Vada and curd rice, however could not post it as I had a tight schedule and here I am late with the post. 

This is served chilled and  a very excellent cooler for the body too.










Ingredients

Jaggery - ½ cup
Water - 3 cups
Dry ginger powder - a pinch
Edible camphor - a pinch
Lemon juice - 2 tbsp


Method:

Melt the  jaggery in warm water for 15 minutes, filter and remove the impurities

Add dry ginger powder, edible camphor powder  and lemon juice.

Mix well and its ready to use.
Latha

16 comments:

  1. Cooling Panakam! Even the vada looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Latha, I have an Very Inspiring Blogger Award for you. Please visit my blog and collect it. My blog is Elly's Kitchen ( http://free-advertising-ey.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I follow back your blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..Lovely presentation,yummy drink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite and beautiful presentation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love panagam Latha, very healthy and thanks a lot for sharing. Beautiful clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks refreshing and authentic Latha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated ram navami wishes, panakam looks super refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. never tried this.. looks very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Thеre. I ԁisсovereԁ yοur blog thе uѕe оf
    mѕn. Тhis іs a гeallу nеatly wrіtten article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    Also visit my web blog :: taufgeschenke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never knew of panakam but I sure learned something new today, That being this wonderful looking panakam. Tempting and itching to try out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated Ram Navami Wishes Lathaji. I never heard about panakam before. But looks refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE PANAGAM..LOVELY PRESENTATION

    ReplyDelete
  14. dis is really refreshing one in summer.even i made dis on fes day...nice cliks..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...